Instructions for a Complete Physical
- For a complete physical, appropriate lab work will be performed.
- You must fast at least 12 hours prior to your appointment. Fasting means no food or beverage except for water, black coffee or plain, unsweet tea. However, be sure to drink ample amounts of water and/or black coffee in
order to keep you well hydrated.
- Please adhere to the following to assure a prompt visit.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Please complete your history form and bring it with you. Do not mail
- Please call (770) 395-1130 at least 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule.
PLEASE NOTE: Your insurance may not cover physicals or a PAP if you have had one in the past year, or 2 years with some companies. Check with your insurance company prior to your appointment to determine if your benefits cover routine
preventative services. Please be advised that you are ultimately responsible for any service your insurance company does not cover.